REAL LEGAL QUESTION: I recently went home to visit in Mississippi, and by the time I had returned home which is now Tennessee, the police issued an arrest warrant for the sell charge of sch 2 meth. I was only there for a short period of time and have no idea what they are talking about. They put me on the most wanted list and also on the channel 12 , 14, and 16 news for my children friends and family to see. I am so humiliated and want to know what to do.  Can I be arrested for the sell of meth when I know I didn’t do it and they have no proof? Do I turn myself in?





REAL LEGAL RESPONSE: Yes if you are suspected of committing a crime you can be arrested wherever you are. Hire counsel immediately to speak on your behalf. If you are going to turn yourself in, go with a lawyer! Anything you say to the police will be used against you.


PLEASE, IF THIS ANSWER WAS HELPFUL, LET OTHERS KNOW IT. MARK THE ANSWER AS HELPFUL. THANK YOU! LEGAL DISCLAIMER: No attorney-client relationship is established on the basis of any information provided by Tiffany Simmons (Simmons Law). To establish such a relationship, a written fee agreement must first be executed by the attorney and the reader. The responses given by Tiffany Simmons are in no way intended to be actual legal advice, and they should not be interpreted as such.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s