Help, my brother has mental problems & he committed a crime.



REAL QUESTION:  My brother has a mental health problems.  He let someone talked him into stealing a gun out the neighbor house ?  My brother has mental health problems and is easy to persuade.  What is the best thing to do for him before Court date?


REAL ATTORNEY ANSWER: Hire an attorney immediately. Although he has mental health problems he is still facing criminal charges. Hiring an attorney will ensure that he does get the mental evaluation done and the attorney most likely will try to use the evaluation to help defend him for allegedly committing this crime. If he cannot afford a private attorney, apply for a public defender. refrain from any additional statements to the police.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s